I didn’t accomplish nearly as much as I wanted to last night- but sometimes life doesn’t go according to plan, lol. The good news, though, is that the fuse box is mounted, the battery wiring is all sorted out, and the engine harness is installed. All I need to do is extend the lower engine harness and install that, and I should be all set on the wiring front!
The dash and seats are just sitting in the car, but I should be able to actually bolt both of them in at this point. It will be really nice to have the interior all back together:
I ended up making a bracket for the fuse box out of some angle iron I had laying around, and used some existing studs from the HVAC system to mount it up. The box won’t be visible when thew glove box is installed, but will still be pretty easy to access and give me full use of my glove box. Not my best work, but it should serve its purpose:
After I spent what felt like forever messing with that stuff, I installed my new Do-Luck RXB that arrived yesterday! Really stoked to have finally found one of these- let alone a brand new one! Install wasn’t fun, but was fairly straightforward:
Really happy with the new interior additions this winter! I’m excited to have it all back together by sometime next week. I’m going to try to focus on getting the engine tossed together just so that I can confirm it runs correctly. After I have fired it up and everything seems to be in good shape, I will go back through it to add some new additions and further pretty things up.