As of yesterday, the cage is all bolted in and installed. Just working on finishing up the interior installation and that side of things will be all set!
I guess my cross bar is backwards, so I fixed that.
Tie rods and roll center adjusters are on the way for the front, so that is the next project- gotta get all of that back together before the the week of the 22nd, since that is when my wheels are supposed to arrive- hopefully they are right on schedule! I can’t wait.
If I have the time after that stuff is done, I am hoping to have my front bumper, lip, and a better set of front fenders painted and installed. Then it should be totally ready for spring and looking good. I might add N1 vents while I am at it, but I am undecided.
As for the shell, I decided to sell it- want to focus on making the Rat Ride cooler instead of spending more money on another car. It should hopefully be gone sometime in march!