I didn’t get a lot of time this weekend, but I managed to scrape together a couple of hours last night and get my engine and transmission out of the car. Thankfully I didn’t hit any snags or drop the motor or anything like that- I was a little wary of removing it all by myself, but things went my way and it wasn’t too bad.
I ran into a small snag with the height of my garage door, but I lowered things down a bit, shut the door, and was able to pull the engine out to the side- thankfully it wasn’t a very big deal.
My side of the garage is pretty trashed right now, haha. Too much stuff everywhere…
More updates soon- Chase Bays parts should be here by the end of the week I hope. Time to start getting the battery tray out and welding things shut. Happy Holidays!