I actually managed to work on my car a little bit last night! I got the hangers straightened out on the Trust DD so that the tips are centered between the rear valences. I bolted it up completely, and I am really happy with the fitment of the exhaust. Looking forward to hearing what it sounds like this weekend.
After sorting the exhaust out, I removed the hood pins from the hood and took the stock hood latch off to see how the hood fit. Without the factory latch in place, the hood sits nicely and actually fits really well. It’s not 100% perfect, but I think it is going to look great with the pins relocated and the hood painted.
Proposed sticker fitment:
Hoping to make more progress next week! Getting really close to taking it for a spin. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!