I’ve got some work to do tonight before we try starting the car tomorrow. Last night I wired up my position lights and sidemarkers, so all of the lights on the car work- it was cool to see them all lit up. 🙂 I also got my BOV flange welded last night and put my new Braille battery that showed up in, so that’s ready to go too- tonight I am going to install all of the intercooler piping with my new t-bolt clamps and get that squared away, as well as fill all of the fluids and run the last remaining coolant and vacuum lines. It should be pretty much set to start tomorrow night! We’ll see what happens… stay tuned.